The Holiday Away

My family and I went away on holiday to Busselton this weekend just gone and it was wonderful! My gorgeous best friend and her husband let us all stay at their home in Capel to help us cut back on costs and that allowed us to see more and travel further. We went to the Apple Fun Park in Donnybrook and then headed over to Meelup for a swim on the Saturday, both were gorgeous locations especially for the kids, and we went swimming at the Busselton Jetty and headed to Simmos for some ice cream and a play on the playground before the long trip back home on Sunday. We collected shells from each place we went to so we can put them in little jars, label them and place them somewhere so we have a little memento of our holiday. As much as we loved our little holiday together it was really nice to get back home and sleep in our own beds, though we all dreamed about our lovely holiday away that night.

I am a very early riser so I planned ahead. I packed my laptop into the car and the next morning while everyone was still asleep I made another valentines day design. This is the mug but it is going to be on everything else as well! It is a photo mug and there are three places where you can add your favorite pictures of you and your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife!


Happy Valentines Day Sparkly Photo Picture Frame
Happy Valentines Day Sparkly Photo Picture Frame by BeautifulFrames
Browse other Happy valentines day Mugs

Don't forget to subscribe so you can see more of my designs and stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Coffee

Spoonflower Vs Zazzle Fabric

Birthday Presents And Christmas Gifts For Your Best Friend