Networking!

A few days ago I joined a Facebook page for Pro-Zazzlers and it has been really encouraging! Zazzle admittedly has become a huge part of my life and it's nice to meet like minded people who are able to offer some help. We all decided to join forces on Pinterest by sharing a board to help each other out by pinning each others pins, if we all pin the same products we all get a leg up in the searches. I'm not able to pin my products on the board yet, I'm not sure if this is a technical glitch, or if there is a delay time to wait a day or two before you can, or if it's something to do with the board settings but I have made a few boards and have begun pinning anyway until it gets sorted.

I'm really excited about the prospect of helping others while gaining a small percentage of the profits, and hopefully getting sales from it too and in turn being able to help someone else make a small profit. I now understand the full meaning of the word networking. I used to listen to all the entrepreneurial audio books to get insight into how some people make a lot more money than others and networking used to come up a lot, I thought that was running around, mixing, talking to all sorts of people about your business in the hopes they would be like minded and take an interest in your business and pass the information around in passing if the subject came up with their friends, family and acquaintances. As I am a very shy person and am not a gifted socialite, awkward, just awkward, is a far better word for my style of communication with people I don't know well and the thought of approaching anyone I don't know well, getting onto the subject of what I do terrified me! I hate to admit that I have never attempted it because of this, now I'm on a platform where I'm more comfortable - Facebook - because I type well, not talk well, I see very clearly that it is indeed a "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" deal, it's a team effort and I'm totally ok with that!

I will now leave you with a picture of my newest design! This one will be on all products in lots of different colors and please subscribe to see more!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Coffee

Spoonflower Vs Zazzle Fabric

Birthday Presents And Christmas Gifts For Your Best Friend