Oh The Joys Of Quick Create

I have been trying something new with my BeautifulFrames products in the last couple of days, instead of being a lazy ass and writing "Your image or text here" in the frame spaces I have started adding pictures so people can get an idea of what it would look like with an image inside, and damn it looks good! But quick create has been REALLY slow in getting the products into my store, the first lot only came in today, I made them four days ago. It has been a really suspenseful few days as I wait, making more images especially for this new template setup, and because of the delay, let's just say I'm ready to hit the ground running the second they land and I'm SO looking forward to seeing the product counter click over to 3000! So here is the comparison, text vs image. Subscribe to my blog to see what I'm up to next!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addicted To Coffee

Spoonflower Vs Zazzle Fabric

Funny Notepads For Women